El-system :  Phorum 5 The fastest message board... ever.
Innlegg om Amazonens elektriske anlegg 
sparkrite sx 2000
Lagt inn av: Bjarte lorentzen (---.bb.online.no)
Dato: October 14, 2007 10:13PM

Er det noen som har koblingsjema til en sparkrite electronic ignition mk2 sx2000 el om det er noen som husker hvordan den kobles? Fargene på ledningene er rød/blå på samme kontakt en hvit en lilla og en grønn ledning.

på forhånd takk for hjelpen
mvh Bjarte

Re: sparkrite sx 2000
Lagt inn av: Rune Boek (---.bb.online.no)
Dato: October 30, 2009 11:29PM

hei, har samme problen som deg. fått svar?
Vil svært gjerne koble opp min sparkrite til min Amazon. hadde denne i en annen Amazon for 20 år sia.. håper på positivt svarsmiling smiley
Rune

Re: sparkrite sx 2000
Lagt inn av: Eldar Novak (---.bb.online.no)
Dato: November 28, 2010 10:56PM

Hi !
I have a Sparkrite SX2000 electronic ignition, and the wiring is as follows:

Green - earth (negative)
Red + Blue - +12V
Purple - to coil -ve or CB connection
White - to the contact breaker wire from the distributor

The units are only for negative earth only (as far as I know).
The Red and blue wires can normally be connected to the +12V side of the coil if there is a spare terminal, and the original feed wire from the ignition is left connected.
The existing wire from the distributor contact breaker that is connected to the coil -ve connection is disconnected. This wire then connects to the white wire from the Sparkrite unit. The purple wire from the Sparkrite unit connects to the coil -ve terminal instead of the original wire that is now connected to the white wire from the Sparkrite.
The green wire connects to an earth connection - usually one of the bolts that holds the coil onto the engine.
I'm not sure if the wires on the TX2000 are different from the unit I have, but I hope this helps.

Good luck !

Ditt navn: 
Din e-postadresse: 
Emne: 
Warning: define(): Argument #3 ($case_insensitive) is ignored since declaration of case-insensitive constants is no longer supported in /customers/f/c/7/cdajrrpu8/webroots/r510779/misc/phorum/mods/spamhurdles/captcha/class.captcha_base.php on line 7 banner class does not have character 9 defined in its font.